BlueSky hosted our 5th Annual Customer and Partner Appreciation Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Carb Day, Friday, May 28th. Each year, BlueSky hosts this event by private invitation for everyone within BlueSky’s value chain. We choose Carb Day to leverage the spirit of motorsports in the capital of motorsports, Indianapolis. It is a great opportunity for us to strengthen our relationships with the people that mean the most to us, our clients and business partners. Carb Day makes for the perfect setting. We keep solution profiles/case studies of our clients and allow our partners to showcase a little something about them while we enjoy the confines of the Bill Lukovich suite in Gasoline Alley where all of the action is. This event is truly a great way to catch up with all of our colleagues who come from out of town and those clients and partners as Indianapolis prepares for the Greatest Spectacle in Racing, The Indy 500. Visit http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/indy500 to see more about the Greatest Spectacle in Racing.
Browse By Category
- BlueSky Technology Partners Names Chief Customer Officer
- Magento to Expand Commerce Cloud Pro Capacity for Holiday Season
- BlueSky Sponsors Indiana Park and Recreation Association’s Party in the Park
- HCL Now Has Full Ownership of IBM WebSphere Commerce
- BlueSky Digital and WDM Creative Announce Strategic Business Merger