If you have used a configurator in the past, then you already know how useful it can be.
The IBM Omni Configurator (formerly IBM Sterling Configurator) just got a makeover and that makes selling your products easier than ever.
For starters, the configurator has been decoupled from the Sterling Order Management System and as a result, is now:
- Easier to install
- A lightweight design using micro service architecture
- Easier to configure
- Equipped with business user tooling
- Using RestFUL protocol, simplifying integration with existing infrastructure and newer systems
- Updated with a fresh interface
- Compatible on mobile devices using responsive web design
- Updated in Angular JS
- Fully integrated with WebSphere Commerce
- More affordable
- Multiple licensing options
The true power of the IBM Omni Configurator revolves around how easy it is to use. Business users can now take control of how they sell their products. These updates make it far easier for a midsize company to take full advantage of it without the need for extensive programming.