The Perks Of Working At BlueSky
As a valued employee on the BlueSky team, you have access to a comprehensive portfolio of benefits offering a wide range of protection and opportunity for you and any dependent.
BlueSky is pleased to provide a significant contribution toward health, dental, and vision insurance premiums for its employees and families:
- Medical Plans with Company Contribution
- Traditional PPO
- High Deductible w/ Health Savings Account Option
- Dental Coverage with Company Contribution
- Vision (VSP) Benefit Available
- Pre–tax Flexible Spending Account Available
Life, Accident, Disability
- $50,000 of standard life
- Broad array of Aflac options
- 401K Savings Plan
Paid and Unpaid Leaves of Absence
BlueSky strives to provide opportunity to maintain a work–life balance and conducive to meeting company objectives and your professional career goals, as well as leaving space for addressing the demands of life outside the office.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Full-time employees are eligible for PTO. PTO may be used for vacations, personal time, and sick leave.
- Eight Company–Paid Holidays
- Medical Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Personal Leave of Absence
- Military Duty
- Jury Duty
- Continuing Education Incentives
- Management by Objectives (MBO) Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Coffee/Soda/Snack Bars
- Health Club/Membership Reimbursement
- Company–paid mobile phone w/ voice & data plan
* This statement of benefits should not be construed as a formal offer of benefits or compensation to potential or existing employees. BlueSky offerings are subject to change. Initial offer of benefits and/or compensation will be stated in your offer letter. Current employees may request updated information by contacting Human Resources or referring to the BlueSky Employee Handbook.